VCE Infrastructure Engineer at Quad Signals Limited
Quad Signals Limited, we are a Geographical and Spatial Information and Communications Technology company, operating mainly know-how in best-of-breed and leading-edge technologies.
Our professional services include GIS Consulting, ICT strategy formulation, analysis, solution architecting and design, implementation, System Development and Integration, testing, project management and on-site / remote post-implementation maintenance and support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VCE Infrastructure Engineer
- The VCE Engineer will combine a variety of skill set of network management, VMware solutions and server design and architecture to develop innovative solutions on infrastructure technologies and manage large spatial databases/vendors across multiple locations and countries.
- Architecture, design, support for Infrastructure Technology
- Encompass server optimization support, engineering, and provide third level support for operations services, innovations and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms
- Review operations and business requirements for projects pertaining to server infrastructure
- Creation of automation scripts for both Windows and Linux servers
- Maintenance of complete hardware enclosure and its devices including but not limited to firmware upgrades
- Responsible for identifying gaps in existing client skill base and developing documentation to include job descriptions for key architectural positions
- Deploy change management initiatives using ITIL standards
- Leads the development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Partners with assigned vendors to build effective relationships and collaborative team environments; manage vendor contract SLA’s to achieve established goal and enhance vendor relationships
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Source: Jobs for Naija