Technical Sales and Marketing Executive at Safety Consultants and Solutions
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales and Marketing Executive
- Maintain focus on forecasted sales, historical trends, seasonality and operational objectives to achieve total firm profitability.
- Receive customer orders and ensure they are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research, and develop prospecting list based on the targeted industries.
- Conduct outbound telephone and email campaign to introduce company services, products and set sales appointments
- Provide follow up and follow through on customer/potential customer calls and RFQs
- Prepare and submit sales reports on a daily and weekly basis to direct line manager.
- Gain and share with the sales staff knowledge of the competition and the services they provide.
- Keep abreast of developing trends within the Life and Fire safety industry.
- Work with the Sales Manager in developing a strong customer base for SCSP.
- Ensure the customer relationship with the company is further developed through quotes, anticipating needs, resolving concerns and complaints, and providing technical support.
- Develop relationships with the customers and be able to anticipate and forecast customer needs and requirements.
- Meet or exceed progressive sales quota.
- Develop and maintain customer profile base on CRM.
- Ensure that all proposals and contracts are processed, and that any information required to complete client billing is given to finance in a timely manner.
- Maintain sales database of opportunities and track progress in the sales process.
- Develop and maintain database of competitive information.
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team.
- Must be 27 years and above
- Highly proficient in the use of computer and CRM
- A good degree in relevant discipline
- Must have good command of English language.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Source: Jobs for Naija