Sun King Store Manager at Greenlight Planet
At heart, we are a profit-making social enterprise inspired by the desire to drive positive change through sustainable business. We are passionate about bringing affordable energy, technology and finance to the over 2 billion people on our planet who lack access to basic resources and opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sun King Store Manager
Reporting to: Associate Manager, Operations (Nigeria)
- The Sun King Store Manager will ensure that the overall performance targets of the Sun King stores in the country are met, both in terms of quality and quantity
- Shop Identification- Ensure the shop is at a vantage point and meets the Sun King retail standards
- Procurement and Installation- Identify suppliers for all necessary equipment and supervise installation
- Training- Ensure Sun King Shop Executives have the necessary knowledge and technical skills required to run the store including replacements, repairs and spares
- Inventory Management- Maintain a tracker for stock, spare parts, marketing material and tools in every store
- Repairs Management- Ensure the Service Centres have all the necessary repair tools and toolkits; ensure safety procedures are observed to avert hazards at the bench and; ensure Occupational Safety & Health standards are observed
- Reporting- Prepare and submit reports as and when required
- Payments- Ensure all payments related to the stores are processed in a timely manner
The Ideal Sun King Store Manager:
- Has a degree in Business management, Sales, or related field from a reputable institution
- Has minimum three years’ work experience in stores management or administration
- Is able to effectively work cross-functionally across several regions
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
- Is comfortable traveling 15+ days each month
- Must work well under pressure and is able to juggle many tasks simultaneously, with an excellent sense of prioritization
- Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations.
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Source: Jobs for Naija