Sales Assistant Opening at First Katalyst Marketing
First Katalyst Marketing – Our client, one of the leading Mobile phone brands in Nigeria, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Records sales and purchases in the computer system.
- Processes the sales sheets, before they go to the accounting payroll.
- Prepares various statistical reports on sales, stock, orders and management.
- Forwards the reports to the sales manager.
- Records invoices in the computer system and makes adjustments to balance the accounts.
- Places special orders with suppliers for the purchase and installation of additional items sold to customers.
- Organizes and plans dealer exchanges, together with the sales manager.
- Forwards the information required to invoice the dealership exchanges to accounting.
- Forwards the information required to issue cheques to accounting.
- Take orders from the sales manager and maintaining files, cash registers and inventory.
- B.Sc or HND in any related discipline
- Relevant experience in similar or related role.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the mail.
Source: Jobs for Naija