Project Manager Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Replying to the complaints that come from the CRP help module as they come, while the Issues complained about are being logged in an excel document.
- Preparing reports or minutes of meeting (if any) and sending to the head project manager for review.
- Ensuring the client completes the support request form for any support activity offered to the client and also logging it in an excel document such that the ID on the document for a particular support request is the same with the request ID on the form for the same support request. Also escalating to the project manager and the party responsible
- Performing thorough internal QA on any process due for test and reverting necessary observations and changes to the party responsible. Following up on same
- Compiling a report of the Issues received from modules stating the resolved and pending issues and sending the report out to the team. Following up on same
- Scanning the support request forms and the attached documents for resolved issues and uploading to Google drive.
- Compiling the support log of the complaints made
- Creation and Execution of Project plans
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Execution of project within given shortest given time and budget.
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related Degree
- Relevant Experience in IT.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.
Source: Jobs for Naija