Programme Officer needed at CCDRN
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered local Non-governmental organization (NGO) with its head office in Kaduna. CCDRN partners with communities, philanthropists, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of conflict resolution, peace building, economic empowerment, agriculture, health, education as well as governance.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Collaboratively with state program manager and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Work collaboratively with finance staff to prepare and track the progress of project and activity budgets.
- Liaise with state programme manager and M&E unit to prioritise weekly task.
- Conduct advocacy to communities and key stakeholders to fast track programme implementation.
- Work with State Programme Manager (SPM) and HQ to develop project proposals.
- Support the implementation of program activities in the state
- Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries to state coordinator and HQ on weekly basis.
- Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.
- Work with SPM and M&E teams to create and maintain project trackers.
- Conduct training, workshops and seminars to the target groups.
- Any other duty assign
- A minimum of a University degree or HND in any Science or Social Science course
- Ability to design and implement programme
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical and strong report writing skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages/dialects
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an NGO environment
- Demonstrated skills in community mobilisation and facilitation
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and management skills
- Good problem solving and independent thinking skills
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadline and intense pressure to perform.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel to any part of the state.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in one e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women to apply.
Source: Jobs for Naija