Operations Officer wanted at Chukwudoh Group Incorporation
The Chukwudoh is a group of companies under a single pavilion with a common vision to provide goods and services that make life easy and businesses thrive whilst constantly improving systems that stand out in efficient service delivery and superior quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- We are seeking an organized and driven operations officer that will effectively develop and increase efficiency of operations for our organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct daily company operational processes and procedures
- Ensure company operations align with and advance business objectives
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
- Analyze and maintain operational data
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
- Supervise daily work
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
- Monitor product inventory
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- 2+ years’ experience in operations preferred
- Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Experience media/printing Industry is added advantage
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadline.
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Jobs for Naija