Operations Manager at Delightful Affairs Ventures
Delightful Affairs Ventures Company – Our client, is a confectionaries business with over 13 years of existence and has its head office and retail outlets in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Responsibilities are mainly for coordinating the operations of the factory and the outlets. The General and operations manager will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Management of the retail outlets.
- Development of budgets and resource plan
- Develop weekly production plans
- Coordinate the production floor
- Organization of regulatory documents and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Supervise and coach retail outlets’ staff on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate the sales unit by managing key customers,
- Periodic operational report,
- Work closely with the quality control officers to uphold the company standards
- Management of staff and other administrative functions of the company.
The successful candidate is likely to be very proactive, responsible and have:
- A good first degree from a reputable institution in business management, hospitality management
- At least 4 years working experience as a manager or supervisor in a manufacturing/confectioneries/food process/restaurant environment,
- A proven track record in team management and service administration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package,
- An analytical person, with deep understanding of business process.
- Experience in Business Development will be a great advantage, and
- Excellent communication skills are minimum requirement.
- Age of the candidate is likely to be between 30 and 38 years; however, any person outside this range with strong credentials and experience could be considered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted