Marketing Communications (Digital Marketing) Executive at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications (Digital Marketing) Executive
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Manages the thought leadership process for Workforce Selection;
- Manages product lines by understanding the products and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- B.Sc. in Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years expereince in Marketing/Branding
- Excellent knowledge and expereince in Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Social Media Execution, Email Marketing, Website Management etc
- Excellent communications skill
- Resident in Lagos
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com with Email Subject: Marketing Executive
Source: Jobs for Naija