Jegin Consult Jobs in Nigeria for a Business Development Officer
Jegin Consult – Our client, a fast-growing/reputable company in the Oil and Gas industry, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced persons in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Prospect potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationships.
- Recognize opportunities for services, and opportunities that will result in sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare contracts/bids ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Have good organizational skills
- Have reporting and analyzing skills
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Have minimum of B.Sc. in Business Administration or any related field
- Have minimum of 2years marketing or sales experience
- Be able to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Be proficient in the use of basic MS office.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “BDO 002” as the subject of the mail.
Source: Jobs for Naija