Head of Information Technology at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 15 years ago. Its registered trade mark – Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Information Technology
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or any related discipline.
- An MBA or Master’s Degree in a Business related field is required.
- Possession of a relevant IT certification and certification in project management (PMP or Prince 2) is required.
- 10+ years of total IT experience including computer operations management, multiple roles in systems implementation, supervision of technical personnel, architecture, security/compliance, business-wide strategic planning and budgetary responsibility. At least, 3 years should be in senior management role
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development
- Demonstrable experience in management of business continuity, enterprise information risk and security systems (ISMS).
- Experience in the coordination of relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change.
- Proven experience in people management experience, including managing professional qualified staff.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess appreciable understanding of global financial markets.
- A strong understanding of investment banking/investment management business is required.
- Business and commercial acumen to create an environment where management of cost and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Understanding of project management principles and strong IT project management ability.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operation.
- Strong record of achievement and experience in developing strategies and translating them into effective operational plans.
- ICT technical know-how across a number of disciplines and the ability to solve business problems through delivery of appropriate technical applications.
- Ability to conceptualise IT strategy in line with business needs and in keeping best practices in place.
- Ability to conceptualise logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Personal credibility through highly developed organisational awareness skills, ideally gained from working at strategic level.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Source: Jobs for Naija