Graphic Design Intern at Exolve Technologies Limited
Exolve Technologies Limited, is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
- We seek an individual who understands typography, visual hierarchy, color theory, one who breathes and lives design.
- You will be responsible for creating stunning visuals and graphic design layouts for Infographics, Company Reports, Digital Ads, Print Design, Flyers, Email Newsletters, Blogs, and Social Media Accounts.
- Receive mentorship from our very experienced data lead who will introduce you to the world of information design, data visualization, infographics, and how to translate marketing and brand strategies into a composition that represents what we stand for, as you design collaborative graphics for our Sales, Marketing efforts.
- Report to our Data Lead and our Research Department to receive feedback and guidelines for current or upcoming projects, and to produce data-focused graphics and design.
- Grow a catalogue of data-focused visual assets valuable to future clients.
- Prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects and work proactively to execute under pressure.
- Learn from our Visual Lead how to apply simplicity and design science to large informational documents.
- Utilize best practices in design and layout, and adapt designs for diverse formats.
- Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional team player with awesome verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management capability.
- Computer skills, such as MS Office tools, with emphasis on PowerPoint.
- Quick learner with keen attention to detail.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of traditional print layouts. Preferred – Project Management, Adobe Creative Suite, Presentation & Deck Creation, Creative Brief Development and Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Jobs for Naija