Graduate Software Developer/Graphic Designer (Intern) at ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer/Graphic Designer (Intern)
- This is an Internship programme for current NYSC members and for students qualified for Industrial Attachment.
- A University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline (In View) – for IT; OR
- A University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline (NYSC member) – for Youth Corpers
- Programming knowledge, Interest and Experience.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.
Source: Jobs for Naija