Fresh Vacancies at Stretchit Concepts
We are recuiting for one of our clients who is into Real Estate Firm
The ideal candidate would be responsible for all office errands and dispatch and the main relief for the Receptionist/Front Desk Officer when unavailable.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Maintain office filing and storage.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Preparation of requisition for office supplies and provisions.
- Distribution of all incoming mails and parcels.
- Dispatch of all outgoing mails and parcels.
- Filing of records.
- Performs errands that assist daily functions such as bank lodgments, etc.
- General reception duties; returns calls as appropriate especially as relief for the Receptionist/Front Desk Officer.
- Ensures that the items required for events such as birthdays, parties and sponsorship are delivered on time.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- A secondary education, higher diploma or higher qualification in any field.
- Prior experience is an added advantage.
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Personal Traits and Characteristics
- A helpful and personable attitude with an evident desire to assist other employees as well as visitors.
- A high level of integrity.
- A teachable attitude/willingness to learn.
- Very good phone etiquette.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Should be customer service driven and focused.
- Able to multi-task and flexibility to adapt in any situation.
- Professional appearance at all times.
Front Desk Officer
Reporting To:Admin Manager
A position of the receptionist is an administrative support.
The work will be performed in a waiting area of the organization. As the “Director of First Impressions” the duties of a receptionist include:
- answering visitor inquiries about the company and our services,
- directing visitors to their destinations, and records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
- sorting mail, liaison with FedEx, DHL; collect, dispatch and distribute mails and messages.
- answering incoming fax, calls on the switchboard, obtain caller’s particulars and a message, setting appointments, filing, records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and
- expected the receptionist to serve coffee or tea to guests, and ensure that the office area tidy and the front area stays clean and smelling fresh.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Security/access control functions
- Perform variety of clerical duties, office tasks and other duties as may be assigned.
- Attend to the company’s social media platforms
Minimum Preson Requirements
- University Degree in computer science or relevant combination of training
- Minimum of upper credit
- Very vast in the use of computer especially in the area of social media, database administration etc
- Must be calm, courteous and professional
- Must posseses high attentiveness, a well groomed appearance& be highly informed.
- Posses initiative, a positive attitude and have strong value for loyalty, respect for confidentiality and discretion, dependability.
- Be able to perform multiple tasks quickly as well as meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with and support other staff.
How to Apply
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
Source: Jobs for Naija