Finance Manager at Kennedia Consulting
Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional services firm in West Africa region. We are a company that provide qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and have continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Preparing and interpreting reports, budgets and financial statements
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and planning for future cash needs
- Manage relationship with bankers to secure necessary funding
- Arranging new sources of finance for the company’s debt facilities
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Overall cost reduction and cost control
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Liaise with tax authorities and ensure appropriate taxes are paid
- A first degree (B.Sc)
- Professional certification (ICAN/ACCA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role.
- Smart and Energetic
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12pm 12th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject “Finance Manager” to: email@example.com
Source: Jobs for Naija