Commercial Partner Leader at Microsoft Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Partner Leader
Job Number: 331716
Job Category: Sales
Employment type: Full-Time
- The One Commercial Partner (OCP) Manager is a key leadership role to drive and lead Microsofts partner engagement and channel management efforts.
- The goal is to lead partner engagement strategy across recruitment, enablement and growth through Build-With activities and land revenue, scorecard targets through sell-with activities.
- The role will need to provide leadership to key priorities including scale performance, partner development, solution and project-based selling, tools & infrastructure execution, Go-to-market execution.
- The OCP Manager will drive optimal alignment of resources to ensure growth in the partner ecosystem, including a close connection between Partner Management and Channel Management teams.
- The role will work across One Microsoft and the Commercial Partner organization to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings.
- The seniority of the role evidences Microsofts deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship by working closely with partner senior leadership.
- The OCP Manager represents Microsoft to the channel, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey.
- Lead the One Commercial partner engagement strategy across the Microsoft Build-With and Sell-With lifecycle.
- Provide leadership to meet or exceed revenue targets and scorecard metrics; lead the team in accomplishing key priorities including scale performance, partner development, cloud transformation, solution and project-based selling, tools & infrastructure execution, GTM flywheel execution. Build high impact relationships with partner senior leadership.
- Lead overall partner led l business/sales planning and execution across teams.
- Recruit, retain and manage a world-class high performance team that drives growth while maintaining efficiency.
- Oversee and be responsible for team commitments and strive for success.
- Be a team leader who sets aspirational goals and drives team towards success while ensuring effective teaming and coordination between roles across teams to win business and remove blockers.
- Create a diverse and inclusive environment where employees can thrive and grow.
- Drive One Commercial Partner and One Microsoft orchestration across teams to secure partner commitment to Microsoft platform and services.
- Work closely with the M&O lead to drive optimal alignment of resources to ensure growth in the partner ecosystem, including a close connection between Partner Management and Channel Management teams. Secure, coordinate, manage resources and programs to enable partner practice growth.
- Influence subsidiary/area leadership to align strategy & resources to help team achieve targets.
- Drive and support global expansion.
- 10+ years of experience in partner management, sales management, partner channel development, people management, business development, alliance management in the technology industry. 5 years of leadership experience.
Extensive experience of managing people and virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative “driving teamwork, diversity and cross-team alignment”
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and coaching skills; cross group collaboration, and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
- Able to motivate team and manage complex people dynamics
- Experience driving organizational transformation while delivering on short term results.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Source: Jobs for Naija