Chief Marketing Officer Position at CornerStone Staffing
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- This role is will be responsible for all aspects of marketing strategy and execution, using digital channels to acquire new customers and activate existing ones.
- This candidate should have a track-record of driving significant revenue impact ideally in a marketplace environment and the capacity to attract, build and lead a multi-functional team of top-level, high-performing marketing leaders.
- The CMO will report to, and work closely with, the Chief Executive Officer and work effectively with the entire management team.
- Develop and own marketing strategy and execution across key channels including website, email, SEO, affiliate marketing, mobile apps, co-marketing, PR, web & mobile advertising, social and events to drive revenues, enterprise sales, and partner engagement.
- Drive growth through both B-C and B-B-C distribution channels using digital as well as non-digital tactics.
- Develop customer segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, and channel management
- Leverage data and analytics to drive business and customer insights
- Create and measure focal metrics around the business such as conversion rates, user acquisition, user satisfaction as well as renewal and engagement rates
- Define and implement protocol to track major and minor KPIs throughout the marketing department
- Analyze the competition and review results of market research adjusting the company’s marketing strategy accordingly
- Manage agency roster and relationships for digital and media partners
Education and Experience
- 8+ years of marketing in a consumer business, bringing experience building strong brands for companies with best-in-class digital experiences for large, global audiences.
- 3+ years of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
- Track record building and leading a high-performing, cross-functional team of at least 15 people across branding, PR, digital, analytics, acquisition, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive results by consistently seizing opportunities to push the envelope to drive outsize performance in key metrics.
- Expertise generating, prioritizing, testing, and delivering on ideas that could drive 10 percent growth as well as 10x growth.
- History of innovation in online B2B or BtoC marketing.
- Experience using demand generation tools and techniques, including marketing automation software and CRM systems.
Skills and Competencies:
- Personality that is leadership-driven, goal-focused, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Strong creative and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Strong people leadership experience managing large teams or direct reports with a demonstrated record of recruiting, retaining and training top talent.
- Strong strategic and creative thinker.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Source: Jobs for Naija