AWP Jobs in Nigeria : Quarry Foreman/Superintendent
Ashcroft Winrow Partnership (AWP) – Our client, a Major Cement Mining company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quarry Foreman/Superintendent
- Our clients Company consists of 9x quarry sites in the vicinity of the cement works out to a distance of 40kms. 3x sites are in operation with a further 6x waiting to commence. Some of the 6x will be a restart from decommissioned small scale operations. The main quarry 82 – 83% limestone (Marble) metamorphic dispersion.
- SG is 2.6 t.m3 in bank Marble with 2.65t/m3 Granite. Tooth life 350 hours, hard and abrasive product.
- The total volume required daily 10,000t comprising of 82% Limestone, 17% Laterite and 1-2%. Iron ore and Correction Limestone.
Main Purposes of Job
- To supervise Cement Mining operations of a Major Cement Mining Company in Nigeria.
- Take charge of the Training and HSE assistants
- As a Project 2IC, someone who can fulfil the daily production observation, and client liaisons,
- Attend daily client meetings and monthly production reconciliation.
Reason for Recruitment:
- Expansion of a Major Cement Mining Company in Nigeria.
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Good SME operational experience to assist in training of lower skilled workers and be able to communicate with the local workers one on one.
- Ability to fit in with a small team of expats, who is an active operational Manager and can assist in Holistic Quarry Planning.
- Experienced Quarry Manager Good Quarrying skills, probably with a Quarry Managers ticket, but not essential.
Salary: $100,000-$120,000 per annum
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Source: Jobs for Naija