Yudala Limited – With it’s headquarters in Nigeria, Yudala Limited is ready to carve a niche for itself by being the first organization to combine an online shopping platform with retail stores located in major cities across the country, with further expansion into other major African capitals.
Yudala Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyzes/audits service incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Call Centre. Proper sampling of the phone calls and then report the results of the study.
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Call Centre teams and sites.
- Uses Call Centre tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality Manager, Call Centre leadership, Call Centre operations, analysts and the Service Quality teams.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Education: A good first degree in any relevant discipline
- Professional Qualification: Relevant training certificate
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice
- Data collection and ordering.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th February, 2017.