Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Procter & Gamble Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Plant Technician – Agbara
Job Code: IME00000322
- Be responsible to follow all existing procedures and standards.
- Be personally responsible for safety, quality and stewardship measures and ensure no incidents.
- Be responsible to run line equipment at base condition (all equipment clean, lubricated and tightened) with zero defect.
- Carry out effective hand-over to the incoming shift.
- Own and Execute CL DMS with excellence.
- Join the team in carrying out root-cause analysis on all equipment related failures.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the products produced on the operating line and its impact on the entire operation.
- Take full accountability for the results on equipment during shift.
- Ensure strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in shift.
- Lead start-up and shutdown activities of the equipment when it is planned.
- Lead change-over activities for the operating line and all ancillary equipment.
- Update and review scorecard with the line leader monthly.
- Ensures 100% compliance to plant manager’s Safety, Quality & Stewardship expectations
- Carry out PIT Stop, (Clean-Inspect-Lubricate) CIL, Running Line Standard (RLS) activities and process audit checks on his equipment as per the defined schedule.
- Identify and log all defects captured in the abnormality handling sheet. Seek for Preventive Maintenance (PM) help when needed.
- Run the Operating line within the process limits and center lines defined on the process audit checklist.
- Report all out of limits on the process parameters after following the re-establishment strategy to restore to center line.
- OND in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (Essential)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build team capability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Recent Graduate or 1-2 years related experience
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The post Apply Here For Job Vacancy At Procter & Gamble Nigeria appeared first on Jobimu Blog.